How do I return an item?
1. Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
2. Should you wish to cancel your order you must can notify us in writing by any durable medium (for example letter sent by post, or e-mail).
3. You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are bespoke (i.e. made to order or customised at your request).
4. If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
5. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, and we have either received the goods back or, if earlier, received evidence that you have sent the goods back, we will refund any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card within 14 calendar days.
6. We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you